Here’s something for those who follow my Dance Nation Category, The lineup for the 13th season of Dancing With the Stars was announced by Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke Charvet earlier, Here’s the who’s who and you can start guessing who is the unlucky 13 to get the boot at the start of the season.
Let’s see the line-up that’ll be waltzing into your TV screen starting on the Sept. 19 (that’s if you’re in USA and any country that is showing the series LIVE, no such luck for Malaysian viewers though and the only way we can get our fix is through the internet).
• Ricki Lake, 42, actress and talk-show host
• Ron Artest, 31, NBA star
• Kristin Cavallari, 24, former star of Laguna Beach and The Hills
• Chynna Phillips, 43, pop singer
• David Arquette, 39, actor
• Carson Kressley, 41, TV personality and style expert
• Nancy Grace, 51, HLN host and legal commentator
• J.R. Martinez, 28, Army vet and All My Children star
• Hope Solo, U.S. soccer player
• Rob Kardashian, 24, Keeping Up With the Kardashians star
• Elisabetta Canalis, 32, Italian actress and, not that it matters, George Clooney‘s ex-girlfriend
• Chaz Bono, 42, author and star of Becoming Chaz, son of Cher and Sonny Bono
“I love to dance and I love to entertain, and there’s no place better to do that than this show,” Arquette said cheerfully.
“I can finally confirm…I’m on Dancing With The Stars this season!!! Already having so much fun,” Cavallari tweeted after the reveal.
“Thx everyone 4 your support,” wrote Solo. “I’m excited for this challenge but most importantly to try and raise awareness 4 women’s soccer.”
Can’t wait for the season to start especially since SYTYCD has finally finished it’s run. I need a new fix of Dance related shows to watch. So who do you think is going to get the boots first?